The Great Barn at Headstone Manor and Museum is the perfect venue for those special occasions in life. With a stunning vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden oak beams and limestone flooring, The Great Barn provides a beautiful venue for birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, barmitzvahs/batmitzvahs, engagement parties and all other celebrations.
We would be delighted to show you around our magnificent site and wonderful historic buildings, and can also recommend fantastic caterers, photographers, florists, entertainment and other suppliers who are familiar with our site. To arrange a visit please contact us on 020 8863 6720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our event package includes:
- A dedicated event co-ordinator
- Hire of The Great Barn from 10am until 11.55pm (Thurs-Sun) 10am until 11pm (Mon-Weds)
- Access to the museum grounds for photographs
- Our experienced team to ensure the smooth running of your day including a Duty Manager, Bar Staff and Security
- Exclusive use of the Headstone Manor and Museum site from 4.30pm onwards on all days
- Tables and chairs (excluding linens)
- Supply of all appropriate glassware, ice and bar staff
- Sound equipment for background music and speeches
- Use of the adjacent outdoor grassland for a marquee or garden entertainment for your guests
- Use of the finishing kitchen
All prices are inclusive of VAT
Please note: The above prices are for 2019 events only. Please contact our team here for 2020 prices.