With a stunning vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden oak beams and limestone flooring, The Great Barn at Headstone Manor and Museum provides an elegant venue for wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships and receptions. The Great Barn is licensed for ceremonies for up to 300 guests.
Our dedicated events team guarantee the highest level of service to ensure that your day is truly memorable. We would be delighted to show you around our beautiful site and wonderful historic buildings, and can also recommend fantastic caterers, photographers, florists, entertainment and other suppliers who are familiar with our site. To arrange a visit please contact us on 020 8863 6720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our wedding package includes:
- A dedicated event co-ordinator
- Hire of The Great Barn from 10am until 11.55pm (additional hours can be requested subject to availability and at a supplementary charge)
- Access to the museum grounds for photographs
- Our experienced team to ensure the smooth running of your day including a Duty Manager, Bar Staff and Security
- Exclusive use of the Headstone Manor and Museum site from 4.30pm onwards on all days
- Bridal dressing room
- Fully stocked bar
- Tables and chairs (excluding linens)
- Sound equipment for background music and speeches
- Use of the adjacent outdoor grassland for a marquee or garden entertainment for your guests
- Use of the finishing kitchen
All prices are inclusive of VAT